Every woman from the age 20 on up needs to have a Breast thermal imaging.
Why 20+ and not 40 or 50 years old
- Body Thermal imaging detects breast cancer 8-10 years before all other current technology. Offers a much better chance for the woman to detect, prevent and correct rather than just detect and react like a with a mammogram.
- Mammogram makes you wait until 40-50 years old because a mammogram cannot detect it any earlier. A mammogram has to wait for the cancer cells to reach 4.3 billion cells in order to detect. Thermal imaging offers a huge advantage of early detection at only 256 cells which relates into much earlier prevention and correction.
Why Thermal instead of mammogram?
- Unlike mammograms, thermal imaging does not give you cancer causing radiation, does not compress your breasts with a chance of rupturing existing cysts. Thermal imaging detects cancer up to 8-10 years before and at only 256 cells vs 4.3 billion cells.
I just got my mammogram, do I need thermal too?
- Absolutely! A mammogram can only detect what gets squished between those lovely, comfortable plates.
- Thermal imaging detects DCIS, inflammatory cancer, cystic formations, fibrocystic issues, etc. All without radiation, compression or touching and much earlier than current technologies.
Once you receive a breast thermal imaging, you will never want to get another mammogram ever. Don't wait or procrastinate any longer, book your appointment today. 760-651-3399 or Order Online
EXCELLENT FOR WOMEN & MEN; SAFE FOR ALL AGES1. Locates dysfunction going right to the source
2. Clearly shows future disease tendencies in the process of development, enabling you and your doctor to monitor & develop a more exact treatment/preventive plan.
3. Registers skin-surface temperature from over 100 different points on the body.
4. Displays an image yielding a scan of 25 organs, tissues, or systems and their function.
5. Gives a functional perspective based on physiology compared to a structural view via X-rays.
6. Computer analysis of the skin temperature patterns, the doctor gains a direct index of the metabolic activity in various parts of the body.
7. Images will also show inflamed, degenerated, or overactive organ or tissue processes.
A MUST READ FOR EVERY WOMAN NOW click here
DON'T WAIT TO DETECT...PREVENT! (click here for comparison (or lack of)
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease. Thomas Edison 1903
Body Thermal Imaging utilizes a non-invasive imaging technique using a special infrared-sensitive camera to digitally record images of the variations in surface temperature of the human body. It’s basically a specialized HD infrared camera used to record images of the heat patterns of the skin. The recorded images are called thermograms. Thermography is an unsurpassed, safe and noninvasive screening technique that can detect signs of cancer up to ten years earlier than other current technologies. The exam takes only a few minutes, and there is no radiation, touching or compression of the breast whatsoever.
Thermography can be used, in conjunction with other testing, for early detection of many diseases and disorders including:
- Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Periodontal Disease
- Muscular Inflammation
- Heart Disease
- Back Pain
- Leg Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Cystic Formations
- Migraine Cause
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy/complex regional pain syndrome
- Unexplained pain and much more